In an abundance of caution prior to government mandates, The Wheel at ICON Park temporarily suspended operations on March 22nd.
For guests requiring assistance with pre-purchased tickets affected by COVID-19, please visit our Ticket Help page for information on extensions and refund policies.
At this time, The Wheel does not have a reopening date scheduled. We continue to closely monitor updates provided by local, state and federal officials and hope to reopen soon. Please continue to refer to this page and ICON Park social channels for future updates.
In accordance with Phase 1 of Governor Ron DeSantis’ “Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step” reopening plan that went into effect on May 4th, 2020, select ICON Park locations are now open. This includes many of our restaurant locations now offering delivery/take-out and dine-in services. We encourage guests to verify hours of operations directly with each individual tenant for the most up to date information.
Guests to these locations are welcome to utilize ICON Park’s complimentary parking garage and stroll throughout the complex to get to their destination. The lawn and fountain areas also remain open for the perfect selfie spot
While all of ICON Park may not be open currently, you can still delight in some of the excitement of our many attractions and learn more about our entertainment complex including a virtual tour to a delicious meal delivered to your home here.
ICON Park is a 20-acre, open-air, gate free entertainment destination with plenty of space for families to spread out and practice social distancing. From a refreshing stroll thru the park to pick up a carry-out order to enjoying the outdoor seating at one of several of our amazing restaurants, ICON Park is taking every step possible to provide a quality environment to best serve our guests as we prepare to reopen our remaining shops, restaurants and attractions.
ICON Park and it’s tenants are taking guidance from Governor DeSantis’ Plan for Florida’s Recovery and following appropriate social distancing and sanitation measures as recommended by the CDC, federal, state and local governments. While each tenant at ICON Park is independently owned and operated, steps that The Wheel is taking to prepare include:
- Team members are receiving training regarding the importance of proper hand washing and are encouraged to remain home if they feel sick
- Increased sanitation efforts have been implemented and prioritized in common and high-traffic areas
- Face masks are being recommended for our guests and team members in instances where social distancing is not possible
- Hand sanitizers are being made readily available throughout The Wheelhouse and queue lines for The Wheel
- Restaurants are being encouraged to provide delivery and/or carryout options for diners
- Floor markings that promote social distancing are being placed throughout our queue lines every 10 feet
- Directional signage is being implemented to limit congestion in high foot traffic locations
- All parties will receive a complimentary upgrade to a private capsule for their ride on The Wheel, regardless of ticket type purchased
- The Wheel’s air conditioning system draws in fresh outside air (rather than recirculating air such as on an airplane)
- Each capsule will be cleaned after each use for the next party to enjoy
- Parties are being limited to a maximum of 10 per capsule with no group mixing
- Guests who had travel affected by COVID-19 will have their tickets honored throughout the remainder of 2020 or refunded in full if purchased directly from ICON Park
We look forward to reopening The Wheel and remaining ICON Park locations when the time comes. Until then, we welcome guests to continue enjoying our locations that are open, experiencing some #SafeAtHome activities and looking to the Orlando skyline to view The Wheel lit in a resplendent display of red, white, and blue in support of the men and women on the front lines of this critical moment in our history.