Our List of The Best Restaurants on International Drive
Orlando is well-known as home to two major theme parks which are Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World, plus dozens of tourist attractions, parks, clubs, and museums, to name a few. Of course, no trip to this city will be complete if you don’t sample the food here, which is why checking out the places to eat here such as restaurants, diners, fast food chains, and local taverns are highly recommended. Here is our list of the best restaurants on International Drive Orlando.
What to Do on International Drive?
One of the most popular tourist destinations in the area is International Drive or I-Drive, which is home to world-class attractions, dining, entertainment, and shopping for the whole family. There are theme parks available, too, making it one of the most diverse places to go to get the most out of your vacation. Here are just a few examples of what you can do in I-Drive.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium. Get up close and personal with the sea life at SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium where you can see stingrays, sharks, sea turtles and a whole lot more.
- I-Drive NASCAR Kart Racing. I-Drive NASCAR is another destination in International Drive where, aside from being served delicious meals and drinks, you can also bring out the professional driver in you with their state-of-the-art go-karts that you can ride to compete with one another. 
- The Wheel at ICON Park. Soar above the city in a climate-controlled capsule that accommodates up to 15 people. This 400 feet tall one-of-a-kind observation wheel towers over Orlando offering stellar views of the city and the surrounding attractions. Stop by one of the many dining options or visit one of the other attractions from Madame Tussauds Orlando to Sea Life Orlando, or Skeletons Museum of Osteology.
Best Restaurants in Orlando on International Drive
When you’re on International Drive in Orlando, you should make a list of the places that you want to try. Fortunately, no matter what you’re in the mood for, you’ll likely find it on I-Drive. If you’re making your list of the best restaurants on International Drive Orlando, you’ll want to consider these.
- Blazing Tomato Pizza & Pasta. If you’re craving Italian cuisine, Blazing Tomato Pizza & Pasta is a great place to consider. They serve up delicious Italian dishes, and you’ll also love the cozy dining atmosphere. All of their dishes are made using fresh ingredients and you’ll have the option of building your own Italian dining experience with their pasta, salads, and pizza.
- Yard House. Found within ICON Orlando Park entertainment complex, Yard House is one of the most popular eateries in the area. You are convenient to numerous attractions such as Madame Tussauds Orlando wax museum, The Wheel ICON Park, and Sea Life Orlando Aquarium. Its diverse menu has captivated its guests with its American fusion cuisine served with craft and specialty beers. Have a cold one while catching up on sporting events from the flat screen TVs. Open for lunch, dinner, as well as late dining, the Yard House is worth checking out.
- CiCi’s Pizza. For those who want to go big, CiCi’s Pizza is a buffet-style restaurant where you can eat all the pizza, salad, pasta, and dessert as you like. This store sits on 4,000 square feet of space and has 180 seats to accommodate the flow of both local and international customers who want to enjoy a variety of meals. 
- Tin Roof. Tin Roof, located in ICON park is all about the music. If the musicians aren’t on stage, they’re hanging out in the fun and eclectic spot. They feature Southern-inspired “Better Than Bar Food” that includes Dixie Biscuits, Chicken N Waffles, and their Smashville, a custom beef patty topped with pulled pork, bacon, and slaw. Weekly drink features range from Bottomless Mimosas to Fireball Shots.
- Big Fin Seafood Kitchen. If you want to sample the best fresh seafood on International Drive Orlando, Fl, make your way to Big Fin Seafood Kitchen. Dubbed as the Best Seafood Restaurant in Orlando, Big Fin Seafood Kitchen has an extensive menu that includes specialty dishes such as stone crab, crusted grouper, scallops, shrimp, mussels, filet mignon, and even whole Maine lobster. The restaurant is spacious and the vibe is high-energy. Don’t miss the happy-hour specials.
- iCafe de Paris. When you’re feeling in the mood for something light and stylish, stop by this modern-rustic coffee shop in ICON Park for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They serve up amazing crepes and omelets, the desserts are fantastic and the espresso is always great/
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood. Head to Eddie V’s if you’re looking for one of the best restaurants on International Drive Orlando. Eddie V’s provides its guests with a sophisticated ambiance and live jazz music that sets just the right tone for an elegant dinner. Sample their finest seafood dishes, indulge in their prime center cut steaks or pair your meal with their wine menu, which includes award-winning wines curated by their Master Sommelier. Whether you’re looking to have a quiet dinner or to have a private event, you’ll love Eddie V’s. 
- World’s Magic Restaurant. Here at World’s Magic Restaurant, Indonesian cuisine reigns supreme where Arabian, as well as Halal dishes, are available on the menu. If you’re a fan of meat and rice, you’ll love the fragrant platters served here. From tender lamb, mouth-watering grilled satay, as well as hearty stews, you won’t run out of options when it comes to delighting your palate at this restaurant. And you may catch the occasional magic show
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse. There’s a good chance someone has recommended Del Frisco’s to you, which is not surprising given that this name is well known for the family eateries such as Del Frisco’s Grille, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, and Sullivan’s Steakhouse. They are known as one of the best restaurants in Orlando on International Drive. Not only are they a haven for any carnivore, but you will be at the receiving end of exceptional service from their well-trained crew. Just a few minutes away from the convention center, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, a true American steak house is a favorite hangout for locals and tourists alike.
- B.B King’s Blues Club. If you’re in beautiful Pointe Orlando and are looking for a special restaurant in Orlando on International Drive, B.B King’s Blues Club is an excellent option to consider. Their menu features all homestyle cooked food inspired by the American south. Dine while listening to live blues music. If you are a fan of B.B King or any blues music for that matter, this is the perfect spot for you to hang out. Sit and listen or get up and dance!
- Texas de Brazil Steakhouse. Dubbed as the Best Restaurant on I-Drive by Orlando Magazine for three consecutive years, Texas de Brazil Steakhouse is guaranteed to satisfy any meat lover. If you’re craving bacon-wrapped filet mignon, flank steak, lamb chops, or even Brazilian sausage, this is the place to be. Enjoy all-you-can-eat grilled meat carved at your table. They’ll also serve up a great dessert with their Brazilian flan, pecan pie, and even crème brulee. The extensive salad bar at Texas de Brazil Steakhouse also draws a crowd with more than 50 types of gourmet vegetable options, appetizers, and soups available. 
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar. As the name suggests, Cuba Libre offers its guests authentic Cuban cuisine with handcrafted cocktails that are inspired by the Caribbean as well as upbeat Latin music playing in the background. You’ll be transported back to the old Havana when you step inside this restaurant and rum bar. The menu here features dishes made by Chef Guillermo Pernot like guava BBQ ribs, Arroz Con Pollo, as well as Churrasco A La Cubano. They also serve appetizers such as Cuban Sandwich Spring Rolls, Mama Amelia’s Empanadas, Pineapple Guacamole Cuban, and Tuna Ceviche, to name a few. If you’re looking for a place that serves lunch and dinner with a vibrant ambiance, this is the place to go.
- Tapa Toro. As soon as you enter Tapa Toro, you’ll feel that you’ve been transported to Spain. This Chef Wendy Lopez restaurant has captured the authentic Spanish culture from the interior decorations to the inspired menu. Experience tapas-style dining that tastes as it came straight from the homeland itself. They serve tapas, which are small plates that contain different dishes packed with flavor and just right for sharing. Try their house favorite Paella or dine on Chicken and Lamb, Xeres, Roasted Eggplant Steak, or Grilled Skirt Steak. To complete the Spanish experience, enjoy the flamenco dancing and a bit of sangria.