Your safety starts with The Wheel at ICON Park:
- Complimentary upgrades to private capsules for all parties
- Our air conditioning system draws in fresh air during your ride
- Every capsule is cleaned between each party
ICON Park is open in accordance with Governor Ron DeSantis’ “Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step” reopening plan. We encourage guests to verify hours of operations directly with each individual tenant for the most up to date information.
For our friends wishing to remain #SafeAtHome, you can still delight in some of the excitement of our many attractions and learn more about our entertainment complex including a virtual tour to a delicious meal delivered to your home here.
Due to local health regulations effective 5/21/2021, the following applies to all guests visiting ICON Park:
- Guests who have been vaccinated are not required to wear a mask within The Wheelhouse
- Masks will be available for purchase within The Wheelhouse during operating hours.
- Social distancing is being encouraged within each establishment by accordance with local regulation.
We appreciate your cooperation together we can keep ICON Park safe and fun for all.
ICON Park is a 20-acre, open-air, gate free entertainment destination with plenty of space for families to spread out and practice social distancing. From a refreshing stroll thru the park to pick up a carry-out order to enjoying the outdoor seating at one of several of our amazing restaurants, ICON Park is taking every step possible to provide a quality environment to best serve our guests as we prepare to reopen our remaining shops, restaurants and attractions.
ICON Park and its tenants are taking guidance from Governor DeSantis’ Plan for Florida’s Recovery and following appropriate social distancing and sanitation measures as recommended by the CDC, federal, state and local governments. While each tenant at ICON Park is independently owned and operated, steps that The Wheel is taking to prepare include:
- Team members are receiving training regarding the importance of proper hand washing and are encouraged to remain home if they feel sick
- Increased sanitation efforts have been implemented and prioritized in common and high-traffic areas
- Face masks are being required and provided to our team members
- Face masks are being recommended to guests in instances where social distancing is not possible
- Hand sanitizers are being made readily available throughout The Wheelhouse and queue lines for The Wheel
- Restaurants are being encouraged to provide delivery and/or carryout options for diners
- Floor markings that promote social distancing are being placed throughout our queue lines every 10 feet
- Directional signage is being implemented to limit congestion in high foot traffic locations
- All parties will receive a complimentary upgrade to a private capsule for their ride on The Wheel, regardless of ticket type purchased
- The Wheel’s air conditioning system draws in fresh outside air (rather than recirculating air such as on an airplane)
- Each capsule will be cleaned after each use for the next party to enjoy
- Parties are being limited to a maximum of 10 per capsule with no group mixing
- Guests who had travel affected by COVID-19 will have their tickets honored throughout the remainder of 2020 or refunded in full if purchased directly from ICON Park
We welcome our guests to continue enjoying our locations that are open, experiencing some #SafeAtHome activities and looking to the Orlando skyline to view The Wheel lit in a resplendent display of red, white, and blue in support of the men and women on the front lines of this critical moment in our history.