One Pass = 11 restaurants, beer and wine flights, and view atop The Wheel; Plus, proceeds help The Salvation Army
ORLANDO, Fla. (July 17, 2023) – ICON Park is launching a new creative foodie festival that’s serving up summer fun that’s sky high – with a ticket price that isn’t! The entertainment destination has challenged I-Drive chefs, local culinary stars, winemakers, spirit crafters and brew masters to create a serious gastronomic festival taking place Sunday, July 30 from noon to 6 p.m.
The Great American Cookout will feature chef-inspired, gourmet versions of seasonal favorites, sampling flights of wine, spirits and craft beers, live musical entertainment – and your own magnificent, 400-foot view from atop The Wheel.
With an affordable ticket for adults and children, combined with free parking, this event is part of ICON Park’s continued commitment to providing meaningful value to local families and visitors alike.
The event ticket offers all-inclusive access to a private party, including all of the food, drink and attractions below. Tickets are just $39.99 for adults and $9.99 for children ages 3 to 12 when purchased in advance. The pass includes:
- 11 dishes, one from each participating I-Drive restaurant
- Beer tasting flight
- Wine tasting flight
- Samples of hard seltzers, craft beers and moonshine
- Admission to enjoy The Wheel, the 400-ft. icon of the Orlando skyline
Sample of menu
The event menu includes the chef’s creative gourmet versions of summer favorites such as:
- Ole Red Orlando’s Austin-smoked brisket sliders with chorizo hot link, vinegar slaw, onion straws and white bar-b-que sauce, all served on a hearty potato bun.
- Brother Jimmy’s Low-Country Crawfish Boil featuring a seafood mix of crawfish, mussels and shrimp with corn, potatoes and sausage in a Louisiana-style Cajun spice, served with a garlic butter dipping sauce.
- Sugar Factory’s homemade and slow-baked macaroni and cheese that’s panko crusted, deep fried and served with a marinara dipping sauce.
- Uncle Julio’s Tableside Guacamole with fresh Haas avocados, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and jalapeños handmade in a traditional molcajete and served with fresh corn tortilla chips.
A portion of proceeds from The Great American Cookout event will be donated to The Salvation Army. This organization annually helps more than 23 million Americans overcome poverty, addiction and economic hardships through a range of social services. The organization provides food for the hungry, emergency relief for disaster survivors, rehabilitation for those suffering from drug and alcohol abuse, and clothing and shelter for people in need.
Guests must be 21+ to consume alcohol. The Great American Cookout is an expansion of ICON Park’s popular Sip N’ Savor event series.
To book your ticket to The Great American, click here.
To view or download images, click here.
About ICON Park
The 20-acre, open-air entertainment destination is gate-free, has free admission, free parking, and fun adventures for the whole family. Located in the heart of the Orlando Entertainment District, the complex encompasses 10 entertainment attractions, over a dozen world-class restaurants and bars, nightly live music, retail stores and an outdoor marketplace – all anchored under the brilliant lights of the 400-ft icon of the Orlando skyline, The Wheel.
Visit attractions including SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando and Museum of Illusions Orlando. Choose from a diverse mix of restaurants for lunch, dinner and late-night bites with a wide variety of flavors and cuisines. Find a unique collection of shopping treasures as you explore the outdoor market with its brick promenade and cozy festoon string lights.
ICON Park is at the center of the International Drive Resort Area and is conveniently located near I-4, Universal Boulevard and the Beachline.
To learn more about ICON Park, visit: https://iconparkorlando.com.