If your summer vacation entails taking a trip to Orlando, you’re probably looking for those one-of-a-kind experiences. Fortunately, there are dozens of fascinating Orlando attractions that will quickly fill up your itinerary and make for one fantastic vacation. One particular tourist destination that you should make time for is one of the most famous wax museums in Orlando, Madame Tussauds.
What You Need to Know About Madame Tussauds Orlando
Be sure to include a visit to this fascinating wax museum in Orlando on your itinerary when you’re in the city, and view the showcase of lifelike mannequins of well-known individuals such as the A-listers in the entertainment industry, television personalities, as well as wax figures of many iconic characters in movies such as E.T.!
What’s great about visiting Madame Tussauds Orlando Fl is the fact that you’re 100% free to take photos and even pose with your favorite wax figures to show off to your family and friends back home. Talk about the perfect selfie! There are no ropes to block your way as you get up close and personal with your favorite superheroes such as Batman, Aquaman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.
You can buy your tickets in advance online where the price for Madame Tussauds Orlando tickets for an adult is $25 and for children, $20. Their hours of operation are from Sunday to Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm and on Fridays and Saturdays, they open at 10 in the morning and close at 11 pm. 
What to See at Madame Tussauds Orlando
After you’ve bought your Madame Tussauds Orlando tickets, you’ll be curious about what you can expect from this International Drive tourist attraction. Well, if this is your first time, here’s what you can expect to see:
- Justice League: A Call for Heroes. This world-famous wax museum in Orlando Fl has brought the Justice League to life with Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman, and Superman being the first four to be featured. And there are new additions to their selection in the form of the Flash and Cyborg! This is more than just viewing wax figures that you will see in their latest offering, but you’ll also get the chance to use your own wit too as you determine where Lex Luthor is hiding. Complete with props, you’ll be helping out the team by solving clues as you participate in this interactive form of entertainment.
- Film. Be part of Steven Spielberg’s world and get into character with various iconic scenes in the film industry here as well.
- A-List party. See your favorite stars and walk the red carpet with A-listers such as Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, and a whole lot more. It will feel like you’re walking the carpet right beside them for sure.
- History and Leaders. For the history buffs, you’ll marvel at this wax museum’s take on historical individuals from Albert Einstein to Steve Jobs and others. Who said you’d never be able to meet those famous people who shaped our world?  Take home proof in the perfect selfie!
How Long Does It Take to Experience all of Madame Tussauds Orlando?
The usual time that it will take for you to experience the full Orlando Fl wax museum is one to two hours, but this can vary depending upon the volume of visitors, as well as how long it will take you to check out all the figures on exhibit. And if you are not a fan of crowds, you might want to time your visit here around the months of January to March and September to November. 
Helpful Tips to Visiting the Best Wax Museum Orlando
Aside from getting your Madame Tussauds Orlando tickets earlier and knowing their hours of operation, there are a few more tips that can help you make your trip to Madame Tussauds Orlando Fl even more rewarding and fun.
- Prepare for your trip. While you’re in the downtown Orlando area and looking for something aside from heading to Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando, that’s a perfect time to visit Madame Tussauds/ They have given new life to their wax figures by capturing your favorite icons in statues that resemble them from head to toe. A good tip here is to be sure to bring your camera, other than your smartphone to get some magnificent shots. Even if you’re flying solo, the staff here are more than happy to take your photos for you, so make every pose count. But why stop there? Tag your favorite stars in their social media when you post your photos online.
- Save money buying tickets. Aside from knowing Madame Tussauds Orlando hours, when it comes to buying tickets, learn how to get discounts. Start with purchasing tickets online, as this will get you a 10% discount which is undoubtedly helpful. You can also save more when you go for a bundle or combination ticket. Bundle your tickets for Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, and The Wheel, all of which are located at ICON Park Orlando.
- Go Orlando Card. If you want to save even more while seeing what ICON Orlando has to offer, invest in a Go Orlando Card where you can get access to dozens of attractions without spending much. You can check out The Wheel, which at 400 feet is the tallest observation wheel in the United States and where you’ll experience panoramic views of the city and its numerous attractions. You can also visit SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, where you’ll learn more about sea life with shows and interactive exhibits. And finally, be sure to head to LEGOLAND Florida, where kids and those who are kids-at-heart can get to play with LEGO bricks to their heart’s content. 
Other Attractions at ICON Park Orlando
Orlando Fl may be famous for its two most prominent theme parks, but this city has much more to offer its guests from around the world. Here are a few lesser-known attractions that are well worth a visit:
- SEA LIFE Aquarium. Sea Life Orlando Aquarium presents to its visitors a state-of-the-art aquarium that provides stunning displays of sea life as well as interactive exhibits that are perfect for guests of all ages. What’s great about this Orlando sea aquarium is that it caters even to young children who can check out their interactive rock pool. See Giant Pacific octopus, jellyfish, seahorses, colorful fish, sharks, and a whole lot more right up close and personal.
- The Wheel at ICON Park. Previously called Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, this is the centerpiece of the entertainment complex where you can ride the 400-foot observation tower, which is a must-see when you are in the city. Inside the capsules are interactive iPad tablets that let you see iconic landmarks as well as attractions while you are on the ride. This 20-minute ride is well worth it, especially on a bright and sunny day or a star-filled night.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition. Take a trip down memory lane of one of the most iconic histories in our world, which is the Titanic. The discovery of the Titanic and the rescue of the artifacts from the ship made this exhibition possible as you take a tour around the museum to see all the original artifacts that were recovered from the sunken ship. The tour here is conducted by actors who are dressed in that period’s clothing, which is the right touch for this emotional and educational tour.
A Few More Tips…
Since ICON Park Orlando has numerous exciting attractions, you’ll want to prepare yourself for a lot of walking. Wear your most comfortable outfit and shoes if you plan on exploring the area on foot and lather on sunscreen as the Florida sun can be very strong if you’re not prepared for it. Otherwise, take advantage of the Drive Trolley System, which can take you to different points of interest within the complex.
Another tip is to make a plan on what attractions you want to see, where to dine, and so on. This is a big complex so you might want to devise a plan that allows you to cover all of your bases as efficiently as possible. Do dine here after your ride on the Wheel.. And if you’re planning on buying gifts or souvenirs, set aside a budget because most of the attractions have their own souvenir shop. You can’t go home without a wax hand from Madame Tussaud, right?