Have a question about booking and collecting tickets? Look no further!
For day-of ticket purchases, visit our ticket counter located inside of The Wheelhouse at ICON Park™.
Book online in advance to secure your seat and save. Day-of ticket availability may be limited during busy or peak periods.
For technical questions on previously booked tickets contact 1-407-459-8251, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Have a seamless pickup experience by doing the following:
- Bring confirmation email, payment card, and proof of I.D. (accepted forms of I.D. include: passport, national identity card, or driver’s license)
- For Print@Home and mobile pass holders, head straight to the boarding line.
- Pick up your ticket inside at ICON Orlando™. Allow 20 minutes.
Can’t find your confirmation e-mail or tickets?
Tickets Effected By COVID-19 (March 22, 2020 - June 2, 2020)
Tickets Purchased on ICONParkOrlando.com
Tickets for The Wheel at ICON Park pre-purchased directly on ICONParkOrlando.com that will expire during our temporary shut down (March 22, 2020 – June 2, 2020) will be honored for the remainder of 2020 or refunded in full upon request.
Tickets for Madame Tussauds Orlando and/or SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium pre-purchased directly on ICONParkOrlando.com that will expire during the temporary shut down (March 22, 2020 – June 2, 2020) will also be honored for the reminder of 2020 or refunded in full by ICON Park upon request.
Refund requests for tickets purchased on ICONParkOrlando.com should be directed to guestservices@ICONParkOrlando.com
Annual Passes To The Wheel at ICON Park
Annual Passes affected by the temporary shut down (March 22, 2020 – June 2, 2020) will be honored for 3-months past the original expiration date. Simply indicate to our guest services team upon arrival that your pass was affected. Please note, the annual pass must have been active during the shutdown to apply. Annual passes that expired prior to March 22, 2020 will not be extended.
Tickets Purchased Via 3rd Parties
Tickets for The Wheel at ICON Park purchased via 3rd parties (i.e. Expedia or TripAdivsor) will also be honored for the remainder of 2020. Refund requests for tickets purchased via 3rd parties should be directed to the original ticket provider and are subject to availability and subject to the ticket sellers terms & conditions.
Tickets Purchased on MadameTussauds.com or VisitSeaLife.com
Orlando's Easy to Access Entertainment Destination
- Enjoy free parking just steps from all the action
- Save online for the best deals and to fast track the lines
- Located minutes from I-4, Florida Turnpike, & The Beachline Expressway (SR-528) on International Drive
- Delight in activities from 20 minutes rides on The Wheel to several hours experiencing the 50+ shops, restaurants and attractions